CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3/09/2008

tHe WeEkEnD!!





This weekend was jam packed!!!!

**After I finished my audits for work on Friday I went to lunch with the homies. Gotta love Waffle House!! Samantha made everyone remember what we used to do with our chocolate milk when we were 5..ha

**My date out cancelled Friday nite b/c of the snow so Monica and I went to meet everyone else to go sledding.. Bad idea....My windshield wipers kept getting stuck b/c of the ice...BUT i finally learned how to drive in the snow...sloooowly

**I gotta say...I loved the snow...I usually hate it..but the sledding was a time I won't forget to say the least! We went sledding for about 6 hours yesterday!! I will be posting pictures tomorrow..plus the details on how i bruised my tale bone..so check back tomorrow... there's just about 30 plus pictures that I have to go through!

**I ended up getting my nephews after the sledding adventure and well i'm sooo tired...they completely wore me out!!! (Alec is 7 and Zak is 5) We woke up this morning and I forgot that their shoes were completely wet, I didn't have any other shoes for them...so I came up with the brightest idea!!! I put zip lock baggies on their feet and then had them put their shoes on!!(they were complaining on how cold their feet were, but hey at least they weren't wet huh?) Also they thought my kitchen was an all you can eat buffet..and well I really didn't care I got tired of telling them to get out of the kitchen. This morning I think they had about 10 breakfast bars a piece along with oj, milk, and kool-aid. I was sooo glad to send them home!:)
We had fun at the Family fun nite..Zak ended up having to sing and Alec ended up in jail. Also Alec threw a pie at Demetric and it landed right in his face...funny....BUT ....Pastor singing "Sweet Home Alabama" was PURE COMEDY...he kept saying "i don't know the words"....ummm they were on the screen!!!hahahhahaha

1 comments:

Deacon Pat said...

Great blog.......