CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3/31/2008

Belly laughter!!!

Friday was rather interesting at work..i haven't had this much belly laughter in a while!!

Doctor: Have you had any constipation or diarrhea?

(i'm thinking....what? there's no possible way..lol)

Patient: Yeah both

Doctor: Hmmm...Hmmm... Hmmm... So is your buttocks dry heaving or what?

Patient: Kind of


I was standing outside of the door waiting for the doctor to come out so that I could do labs, and I busted out laughing sooo hard.. I couldn't stop for like 15 minutes..

So I twittered about it..and one of my twittering friends made this comment:

"when it dry heaves, does it make like a hollow whistle sound or what? like blowing into an empty 2 liter bottle? ...lol "

I laughed the rest of the day..i had to tell the doctor about it and she's pregnant.. she almost peeded her pants...too funny...I then shared this story with all my friends.. Sooo much belly laughter to say the least!!!

0 comments: