CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3/07/2008

My blessing is on the way.....

Can you say job's and better jobs?

A few weeks ago I had to go to Cincinnati and train on a new system, then bring it back to Louisville and train everyone else on it. I was rather frustrated b/c I have group leaders above me that get paid more than me and I was rather ticked that I was the one having to train them.. My mom told me to apply for their position, I explained to her that there was not a position open and I didn't see either one of them leaving anytime soon.

Every week I go to church and I faithful pay my tithes. When it come to saying the declartion on the screen. I say to God "I know i'm not going to get a better job with in my company b/c there's no where else to move up, so please open a door even if I have to go to another job"

Well today I found out that one of my group leaders has decided to step down....I truly feel like this is God's will for me to get this position... I'm going to apply for it this week. So please keep me in your prayers!!!!

0 comments: