CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3/18/2008

My niece Destiny


My niece is soo silly...she talks,laughs, and jokes just like me. Shes a spitten image of me....but she doesn't look like me ok..lol..anyways tonight I came across a picture she posted on her myspace and I was crackin up..I couldn't believe her silly butt put this picture on her myspace. But, she's just like me, she doesn't care what people think!

When she was first born her intestine blew up, the did surgery. (that's where the first small scar comes from) Then when she was a year old, I had her one night at church and she started vomiting non stop like a water faucet. We had to rush her to the hospital. Her intestine had blown up again...they had to do surgery on her again (that' where the bigger scar comes from)

Anyways Destiny has never been afraid of her scar she has always shown it to everyone. ....She has also been in dance and ballet since she was 4. Destiny has always wanted to be a model but because of her scar this has been a stumbling block for her. So instead she has decided to take on acting. I'm so proud of her for not letting people's disgracing comments or remarks get in the way of her hopes and dreams!

0 comments: