CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4/10/2008

Song of Solomon series by Tommy Nelson


My mom bought the Song of Solomon series by Tommy Nelson and she's been trying to get me to listen to it. So the other day when I was at her house I asked her if I could borrow it. I've been listening to it on my way to work and it really has caught my interest! This guy is amazingly funny and he knows how to get your attention. I get so frustrated when I get to work and I haven't finished the session yet. Usually I'm running late for work so I have to wait until after work before I can finish it..ha! It's like my morning devotion..plus it's helping me with my day to day struggles of being single! But, it's not only for singles it's for anyone, my mom and my step dad really enjoyed listening to it also.
So when I get done with it and if you would like to listen to it just let me know! Or you can Google it and get one for yourself:)



Tommy Nelson, pastor of Denton Bible Church and teacher of the Metro Bible Study in Dallas, Texas, speaks directly and humorously on each of these issues. The material is designed for both individual and group study. Whether for singles, married couples, young, or old, this study will be of great benefit.

Table of Contents:
Session 1 - The Art of Attraction
Session 2 - The Art of Dating
Session 3 - The Art of Courtship, Part 1
Session 4 - The Art of Courtship, Part 2
Session 5 - The Art of Intimacy, Part 1
Session 6 - The Art of Intimacy, Part 2
Session 7 - The Art of Conflict, Part 1
Session 8 - The Art of Conflict, Part 1
Session 9 - The Art of Romance, Part 1
Session 10 - The Art of Romance, Part 2
Session 11 - The Art of Commitment
The Best Ingredients for all Relationships
Introduction to annotated Biblical text
Annotated Biblical text


"Romantic relationships affect everyone. Do we think that God has given us desire and passion without any instruction? Has God given us romance and tossed it to us like a grenade? Did He just say ?play around with it and you?ll figure it out? No, He has given us an entire book with deals with all of this and more. It?s called the Song of Solomon." --Tommy Nelson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you're listening to this series. I listened to it a few years ago and loved. I've been trying to get Daniel to listen to it ever since then w/no luck. Dumb boys! LOL

Jamie

Steve said...

I googled tommy nelson and came across your blog. I was married about 10 years when I first heard the SOS series on video in a Sunday School class, and thought it was great enough to listen to again 2 years after that! If you like this series, tommy nelson has all of his messages available in itunes if you have an ipod. He has another good series on the Book of Ecclesiastes. A more recent series of his includes 4 sessions on the 1960's - very good!