CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4/13/2008

My Birthday Weekend!

Well my birthday isn't acutally till Tuesday the 15th but I have to work and go to school that day. Soooo I celebrated it this whole weekend!! Friday night a bunch of my friends and I went bowling, we had so much fun!! Then on Saturday there was a huge firework show downtown for my birthday..ha...someone really did go out of their way for me..ha..jk...Thunder was fun but really cold! Over all my birthday weekend was great! I just hate it now that i'm climbing up the hill to 30~!;(
But it kind of feels good to say i'm 26, instead of 25 i kinda like it! It's been a great year for me soo far so i'm hoping that this will be a great age for me also!!
Here's some pics from bowling and thunder!!!
sam and billy
justin and billy
my brother bobby and his wife mari
barbie and darci
justin n his dexters..ha
me and john
mari,brittney,and me
jeremy and julez @ the bowling aisle
my brother and troy @thunder
Jimmy @ Thunder
Me and Mari @ Thunder

0 comments: