CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4/10/2008

I was TAGGED by Natalie

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
-Each player answers the questions about themselves.
-At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago:

-I was just getting my learner's permit
-Had my 16th Birthday!
-Got my first car -Mazada 626
-Started my first job at KFC

Five things on my to-do list this week:

-Study for my mid-term
-Go to the tanning bed
-Email people about athletic stuff
-Call basketball acadmey
-Finish my brothers taxes

Places I have traveled:

-NYC
-Arkansas
-Florida
-Tennessee
-Mississippi

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

-Pay tithes.
-Buy me a big o'l house and a HUMMER
-Travel to some countries
-Share some money with my family
-And take a very long vacation

Five of my bad habits:

-I'm very sarcatic...and some people don't know how to take me
-I don't always tell my feelings ....I put up a wall
-I've been told I'm picky when it comes to realtionships and dating
-I like to joke
-Popping my nuckles

Five places I have lived:

-Louisville
-Brandenburg
-Jeffersonville

Five jobs I’ve had:

-Phlebotomist (going on 6 years)@Quest & University ER
-I worked in a bakery making doughnuts (Charles Heitzman)
-Tax Preparer @ Jackson Hewitt
-Bank One
-Helzburg Diamonds ( i loved this job )

People I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG):
-Angela (angelamrivera.blogspot.com)
-Tammy (dancingitout.blogspot.com)
-Free (abundantlivingnow.blogspot.com)

0 comments: