CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4/15/2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!! and to Jeremy and Kristi!!!

Today is MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! WHOOO HOOOOO I'M 26~!!!!!!! AND I SURE DO FEEL ANOTHER YEAR OLDER..BLAHHHHH!!!
My mom brought me flowers, lunch and cheescake....I love you mom!!!

Happy Birthday Jeremy ..we are actually the same age
Happy Birthday Kristi...my twin..she is actually a year older than me!:) but we used to tell everyone we were twins:)


This is what my facebook says:
Based on your birthday ...
You are outgoing and love to be at the center of attention. From the outside, you may seem flashy, flirty, and tricky but your true self is strong, full of hope to be the leader. When you fail to convince someone, you will get frustrated, and perhaps let your temper shows. Your Love, You are emotional. Many can win your heart at once, but not for long. This is why you hardly win a decent relationship (what's up with that????)

0 comments: