CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4/29/2008

Say a Prayer for Zak

Tonight I got a crazy phone call from my brother freaking out about my nephew. My nephew Zak was outside playing, when he decided to climb the basketball pole. Well he slid down the pole and somehow there was a nail sticking out and it gutted his belly..The cut was about 4 inches wide and 4 inches deep! My brother had to call 911 and have him rushed to the hospital b/c all this cauliflower stuff was coming out of his belly..crazy huh!! They are doing surgery right now as I'm typing....Pray that God will take care of everything!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

in jesus name... everything will turn out just fine

Anonymous said...

WOW, I will be praying for him.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! He is in my prayers!