CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10/22/2008

Well i'm finally blogging....

Des and I on Coney Island!





Well I'm sure everyone is wondering what I have been up to!

*Took my 14 yr old niece to NYC and had a blast....just to name a few...went to Yankee, Coney Island, World Trade Museum.
*I finished one of my classes..yee haw
*I'm failing one of my classes..boo....i soo need a tutor..i seriously need to quit taking math classes on-line
*I'm seriously hating my job right about now..but praying for a new one!
*Getting ready to have surgery in three weeks
*I got a iphone and i love it
*My nephew fractured his foot in football(hey that rymes)
*Not only has my uncle and cousin been baptized ..now my aunt and other cousin has been now....saaaweeet

As far as that....that's what's been up tha past few weeks that I haven't blogged .....sorry if you have visited and visited and visited and there wasn't nothing on here. I have just been busy trying to wrap things up for my class that I just finished!

0 comments: