CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10/01/2008

Today is: International Day of Older Persons


Today I want to recognize my papaw James Offutt. He's 73 and a very hard worker. Can't nobody stop him! My papaw has been working his whole life for Kaufman concrete and until a few months he was still running the jack hammer. He's also the most sincere person you will ever meet. He's always telling everyone about the Lord. He will just walk up to anyone in the grocery store, neighbors, at the gas station, etc. and witness to them and tell them about the Lord. He surely isn't shy when it comes to being a witness. I wish I had the boldness like him. He also is a giver..he gives all of his money to every television evangelist that is on TV. Along with anyone who sends him mail. He has every thank you gift that Benny Hin has ever sent out! It's crazy!
My papaw is amazing! Every Christmas he dresses up as Santa clause for the kids and hands out presents. He's sings to us this song that he's been singing to us since we were little called "Little Rosa" also another song called "How much is that doggie" It's so rewarding to see them get all excited! This man is truly a awesome man and I don't know what I will do if something ever happens to him! Love you papaw!

0 comments: