CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10/26/2008

Busy Weekend!

This weekend was super busy for me!

My friend Ryan came in from Tennessee. Ryan is an awesome friend, we met several years ago at a church retreat and have staid in contact. He is the one who actually introduced me to World Ventures www.krystelkemper.worldventures.com His dad has a church in Paris, TN and Ryan's the youth pastor there. Anyways we met up with some of his friends. Let me say that dinner was interesting! Ha..All five of his friends including Ryan work in the funeral home business. They all had some interesting stories to say about their jobs. It was rather entertaining~!
After dinner we went to Baxter Ave morgue and that was pretty weak...I've been to better! Then we went to the boat...i know i know ....I've only been to the boat 3 times in my life and I don't like throwing away my money but that's what he wanted to do while he was here. So i told myself that I was only gonna play with $20..I played around on some of the penny slots, and then Ryan came over and was like i just won $30 I was like where..that's when he showed me Wheel of Fortune...

.I ended up spending the rest of my $20 in that machine...I was down to $2.50 when I hit the big winner..I won $500...I was toooo pumped! I never win anything! So now Ryan thinks he's my lucky charm....we'll see! ha


Sat....I went to the UofL game...they seem to win every time I go to their games.....Katie looked at me and said "How long till your a full U of L fan" ....I said "I was just thinking that" Oh Lord please save me....I'm a UofK fan...lol

Sat night....I went on Danger run with 4 girls from work....need less to say........I will NEVER do that again! I drove...and they drove me nuts! We went through two haunted houses....well I did...they pretty much acted like total foolss...lol fell on the floor...screaming.....pulling my clothes....peeing on their self...I had to drag all 4 of them out..we almost got kicked out of one of the haunted houses....b/c they were soooo scared and crying it was sooooo funny!!!!!

It has been a crazy fun filled weekend and I'm exhausted!:)

0 comments: