CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9/14/2008

My A.I. Experience


Well everyone has been asking me about how American Idol went! Due to the media,press,and the contract I signed I'm limited to what I can say.(and were weren't allowed to take many pictures)
I will say that I had a blast! This was a experience that I will never forget.

What I did---I was a production assistant, which consisted of helping with everything from unloading/loading trucks, finding props, helping with the camera crews,picking up the judges and staff members, you name it we probably did it.
But..when it came to show time my main job was to...send all the contestants into the judging room to do their audition. Yeap I got to see, hear, and watch every audition. It was great!!! I can't wait for it to air in January.

Everyone that makes American Idol was fun to work with! Including the judges,camera crew,security guys,production staff,etc. They were all soo personable and very down to earth. The stars were great too! Very nice and friendly.
Randy was a jokester, Simon was always on his phone, Paula well she was Paula and very spastic (she loves to have pink straws), Kara didn't say much I guess b/c it's still all new to her, and Ryan was Hot as in cute!!, lol he was very funny and outgoing.

Up close and in person....Paula asked me personally to go get her a Starbucks!
Ryan Seacrest ...I talked to him on my cell phone!!:) (I didn't get to go to Monday's auditions b/c I had to go to work and I called my friend during break and she said hold up Ryan is walking by...well he grabbed the phone and started talking to me..I about flipped out!

I had lunch with Kara's stylist Joel one day. He was sooo nice~ We were talking about hairstyles, and I got on the subject of big hair and how I was raised Pentecostal and how they have big hair styles. His mouth dropped and said I was raised Pentecostal too! What a coincidence, pretty neato~

Overall my experience with AI was awesome! I can't wait for the show to air in January so that I can see the contestants again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! wow you were so lucky to get to work on AI, the judges seem so nice, I would love to meet them too. Which city did you work with them in?

INeeta said...

Hey. I worked for AI in Philly. I agree, It was so fun!