CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9/14/2008

Celebrate nvmc.tv pastoral staff day


Today I have the opportunity to honor my pastor and his wife, Pastor David and Christel Boggs.

I've been a member of NVMC since August of last year and I'm proud to say that my Pastor and his wife have played a big part in this. They are very personable people which makes our church so striving.

Not only are they great warriors for the Lord, they are taking on a big vision for our church and that's to move us forward to the Cinemas. God is doing great things in our church and it's only because we have a spirit filled pastor that it willing to listen to Gods call no matter what the plan is, or how big it is. They work hard for our church. Christel works many hours too, and they also have three beautiful children that keep them going.

David Boggs sure knows how to get the attention of the church. His messages are animated and speak about real life things that we are dealing with everyday. Some of his past sermon messages were "Girls gone wild","Cribs","Desperate Households",Call of Duty". He really knows how to keep us on our seats~!

David and Christel are so personable, with a church so big....David and Christel Boggs are not behind the scenes all the time, they are always at church pic-nics, sporting events, and birthday parties. They are great people and if you don't go to NVMC you should check it you!

I love you David and Christel and I'm so glad that i'm a member of NVMC and that you guys are my friends!

Did you know our Pastor can do cartweels??



0 comments: