CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11/28/2007

Why I don't drink coffee......



This morning when I walked out the door, It was freezing out! So I decided that I was going to stop by the Circle K and get something hot to drink! This was rather unusual because I usually just grab something at the house, but I was freezing. Needless to say I don't like the taste of coffee, but I do like fraps and cappuccino's....I walked into the store and went up to the machines that had all the coffee flavors, there were soooo many too choose from! I grabbed a cup and decided on the white choc. carmel, well it was pouring out just hot water.. so i decided on the vanilla...and it started pouring out only hot water..by this time.. i was getting agitated! It must had not been my destiny to get a drink huh? So then I decided to just get the plain french vanilla ...I paid and walked out the door. I was soo thirsty, because I had been fasting the day before so I was anxious to drink my flavored water..lol.....I speed to the red light and started blowing on the hole of the lid to get the coffee to cool off and then I took a sip....that sip didn't hit the spot...so i took another sip......crap.....it burnt my lip...I forgot to blow ....so the whole way to the work I had to blow on this crappin lid to get a sip....then I get to work and there were 8 patients waiting....by the time I ended up getting back to my flavored water it was cold and I was too tired to microwave it!! BOY was I upset! So that's why I don't drink coffee.....I don't like having to blow on a lid to get the satisfaction of a sip.......That's how we are with God...... God should not have to blow on us for us to sip on him...we shouldn't be satisfied with just a sip.....we should want to drink from his cup........take the lid off and let the aroma fill the room..if he happens to spill it on you, let it burn u....!!! Well I didn't expect to say all that..~:)

... LOL as I'm writing this my coworker says "hey I'll brb I'm going to run to the coffee shop".........LORD here I am burn me!!!

1 comments:

natalie said...

I feel the same way! :)