CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11/27/2007

Just got home from school..

So i just got home from school..i'm extremely tierd! I just wish I could fast forward a few years and be done with my pharmacy school and be working as a Pharmacist making great money! But, instead I'll just go to my blue- collared job tomorrow and continue to work for nickles. Or until the minimum wage goes up! ...lol..ha!

I got some good news today! ( I will share soon:))!!!!!

But until then..i shall continue with the worrisome news...my doctor called with my appointment for my MRI..it's scheduled next Wednesday at 7:30pm, which bites because I will have to miss church! So until then.....I'm going to be very worried! Oh...if you don't know what's going on, i'm having very severe headaches, like 1-2 a day! So the doctor wants me to have a MRI of my brain to make sure I don't have any tumor's or aneurism's. WHAT am I talking about....I KNOW I DON"T HAVE ANY....GOD HAS HIS HANDS IN THIS..he's going to take care of everything!!!

God will not give me more than I can handle....and for those who know me...I've had my share for the year!!!! (maybe i'll share them one day)

Well I'm done for the night....... i'm going to pray.......i've been fasting......so i'm sure God has something extra to say to me tonight!

God Bless!!!

0 comments: