CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12/31/2008

Year end re-cap


Well I will have to say that this year has been the best year of my life!!!!!!!
I'm sooo excited to see what next year has for me!

Lets see here........

*Jan 2008- started it off in NYC right in Times Square, now I have feel in love with this city.
*Jan-was my 1st time attending a UofL/UofK basketball game. Fun times.
*In Jan I became the Athletic Director at my church, and man does that keep me busy, but it has been fun! Thanks to everyone that helps me out to make it work! Especially Angela Rivera!
*In April I turned 26 (took it kinda bad, but oh well life goes on right?)
*Easter weekend I invited my aunt Michelle to NVMC, she dedicated her life to Christ, now my uncle and her have restored their marriage and they are now serving God with their kids, and are now bringing abundance of family/friends to NVMC. God is don't great things.
*May-went to see my friend Chad in Orange Country, California.......had an amazing time. Saw 7 beaches, Hollywood, a few stars, stars homes, and so much more.
*July-moved back home after 8 years, what a CHANGE ! Whoa..
*July & September-I had the chance to work with American Idol being a Production Assistant, that was such a amazing experience.
*I marked my 1 year anniversary in August at NVMC, and i have met so many wonderful people whom are now my friends.......i love you all!!
*Sep-Saw my most favorite band........Rascal Flatts....they put on an awesome show!
*Oct- took my niece to NYC, also got a iPhone:)
*Nov-Went to PA to see my cousin for Thanksgiving, also had my tonsils taken out (ouch)
*Nov-Joined Urban Active-gym going towards a healthier life style. I have now lost 53 lbs since October 2007.
*Nov-we elected our first black president
*Dec-I have finished this year up with restless nights and laser tag! I'm exhausted and can't wait to sleep in New Years day:)

Other things I did in 2008:
*got another piercing and a tattoo
*read a book all the way though for the first time in a long time..lol
*been to many UofL games, and i'm a UofK fan (whats up with that?)

Goals for 2009-
*Starting it off a little different than ever before
*Getting rid of friends that are weighing me down
*Praying more than ever, I'm getting to old to be single
*Working on ME!
*Taking 4 classes a semester, and working full time
*Going to Dallas in Feb
*Going back to NYC in April
*Going back to PA for my cousin's Halloween wedding in Oct

0 comments: